HOTEL ROKIN ***, Rokin 73, 1012 KL Amsterdam, Netherlands.
tel: + 31 20 6267456
fax: + 31 20 6256453 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A beautiful hotel at a top location. Two recently renovated 17th century town houses.
Parking available Close to Dam square Free WIFI
Our rates include a rich breakfast buffet.
VARIOUS SPECIAL OFFERS, SEE RATES!
- Top location in city center, close to Dam-square.
- Few min. walking from Connexxion airport shuttle bus stop.
- Close to Central station.
- Private parking available. Reservation requested!
- You can book excursions in the hotel.
- Credit cards accepted, AMEX-MASTER/EURO-VISA.
- 24 hours reception.
- A delicious buffet breakfast, always inclusive.
- Free luggage storage.
- All rooms with shower and toilet-hairdryer-satellite television-telephone-free
- The Hotel is non-smoking.
The HOTEL ROKIN was opened in 1973 and from since then has been owned by the
same family. The two connecting buildings are from the 17th century. The hotel is located on a former canal, no longer visible anymore now, in one of the oldest parts of Amsterdam.
At the beginning of April 2004, the hotel was totally renovated and upgraded to
3-star standard. Our 2 buildings are full of character.
Throughout the hotel you find typical Amsterdam ceilings with old oak beams.
All rooms have been completely renovated and have shower or bath, TV, telephone, hairdryer
and safe (free of charge). An elevator will bring you up. We have a beautiful
breakfast room and offer a delicious buffet breakfast. There is a new reception area and
The HOTEL ROKIN is located in the heart of the old city on a main
street, a few steps from the historic DAM square, the central
square of Amsterdam, with the Royal Palace and the "New Church".
The Central Station is about 10 min. walk away. Shopping
and night life is close to the hotel. You will find
the best department stores, the unique MAGNA PLAZA shopping mall,
and the long pedestrian shopping street "Kalverstraat" close by.
Excursions by bus leave from the hotel. Boat trips leave just down the street. Surrounding the hotel are the
canals with their historic houses.
The rooms are modern and comfortable. All rooms have private facilities en-suite (shower and toilet), hair-dryer, satellite television, direct dial telephone, safe. (free of charge) All rooms are non-smoking. Have look at the Pictures. Back
If you want to make a booking , please go to BOOK!
Should you not find any availability, please go to REQUEST.
You can also call, fax or E-MAIL us.
All bookings are made under standard conditions, the "UVH", as made by the Dutch Hotel Owners Union. Please see www.horeca.org.
You can cancel an individual booking (max. 2 rooms) until 2 PM on the day before your
In case of late cancellation or no show, you will be charged for 1 night.
For cancellation conditions of more than 2 rooms the above mentioned "UVH" rules are applied.
Cancellations must be send by mail, e-mail or fax. We will confirm your cancellation. Only confirmed cancellations in writing are accepted.
- The check-out time is 11.00 AM. After this you can store your
luggage in the hotel free of charge.
- Check-in is 2.00 PM. Should you arrive earlier please come directly to the hotel. You can
store your luggage in the hotel free of charge. If your room is available
earlier, you can check-in straight away.
- Our rates include a very extensive breakfast buffet with a choice of among others: Fresh baked bread, rolls, croissants; Bacon and eggs; Meats, cheeses. sweet spreads, smoked salmon; Yoghurt, fruit, cereals; Pancakes.
Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 10:30 AM.
- The hotel reception is open 24 hours.
- We accept for payment AMEX, VISA, EURO/MASTER credit.
- The hotel has it's own garage for parking your car. Reservations requested! Small
vans up to 2 m. high, motor bikes and bicycles can be parked here also.
- Excursions by bus or boat can be booked at the reception.
- Free wireless internet connection/computer use.
(HOW TO REACH)