HOTEL ROKIN ***, Rokin 73, 1012 KL Amsterdam, Netherlands.
tel: + 31 20 6267456
fax: + 31 20 6256453 e-mail: email@example.com
VARIOUS SPECIAL OFFERS, SEE RATES!
Below you find a description how to reach the hotel. You can also have a look on the maps.
|From Schiphol airport:
- You can take a taxi for about € 50.00 one way. It will take
you about 30 min.
- You can take the shuttle bus to DAM square from CONNEXXION,
for about € 17.50 one way. It runs from 7.00 AM till 9 PM about
every half hour. You will find the desk from CONNEXXION on the
airport in the main entrance/departure hall, a bit on the left
hand side. From Dam Square it is about 5 min. walking to the
- You can take a train from the airport to Amsterdam Central
Station for € 4 one way. Traveling time is about 18 min.
From 6 AM until 24 PM 4 trains per hour, rest of the day at least
one train per hour.
|From Amsterdam Central Station:
- When you come out of Central station do not go left or right,
go straight ahead. Walk along Damrak street to Dam square, this
will take you about 5 min. After you crossed Dam square you walk
straight on for a few more minutes, the street name has changed
now into Rokin. You will find the hotel at the left side of the
- You can take a tram in front of Central Station, get out at
the second stop, name of the stop is ROKIN. Tram nrs 4, 9, 16,
24, 25. You can buy a ticket inside the tram for €
- Coming from outside the city follow the signs for "CENTRUM".
You will be ending up on DAM square close to the hotel. The hotel
is in a street called Rokin, which is ending on Dam
square. The hotel has a parking for your car! (Not
(HOW TO REACH)